We are interviewing and hiring on the spot this coming Saturday, February 16th. For immediate consideration, e-mail your resume in MS Word format or as a PDF to Donovanh.Fabia@7-11.com or call 817-705-3686. If hired, please be prepared to begin training on Saturday or Sunday. Interviews will be conducted at the Holiday Inn, Ronkonkoma. Please send your resume and/or call to get scheduled for an interview.
As an Assistant Store Manager in our corporate store, you will assist the Store Manager with store operations and implementation of our company’s Servant Leadership — Integrity, Guest Focus, Accountability, Recognition, Excellent Execution, People and Teamwork. You’ll learn about 7-Eleven’s Retailer Initiative strategy, and be trained on our Retail Information System inventory management and ordering technology. You’ll also assist with managing the store staff — coaching, training, feedback and scheduling — after completion of the required training and certifications.
What Will You Do?
• Forecast, order, stock and merchandise product (upon completion of training)
• Ensure prompt reconciliation of store operations paperwork
• Ensure prompt, efficient and courteous guest service
• Maintain a clean, guest friendly environment in the store
We believe great training is the foundation for exceptional performance. The Assistant Store Manager training program teaches you the retail business using our state-of-the-art Retail Information System and Career Path training through hands-on and Computer Based Training.
What’s In It For You?
7-Eleven is committed to creating an environment that encourages and rewards excellence, and provides a range of benefits that includes:
• Competitive salary
• Medical, dental, vision and insurance benefits
• Short-term disability benefits
• Employee assistance program
• Vacation pay
• Profit Sharing/401(k) Plan
• And more. . .
Are You Ready?
The Assistant Store Manager position requires the following:
• High School Diploma or equivalent required
• Six to nine months experience as a Assistant Manager; or an equivalent combination of education and experience
• Strong mathematics ability
• Strong written and oral communications skills
• Desire to be part of a performance-driven team
• The Assistant Store Manager position requires constant standing, bending and reaching with a moderate amount of manual dexterity. Frequent lifting of one to five pounds and occasional lifting of up to 40-50 pounds is required.