We are interviewing and hiring on the spot this coming Saturday, February 16th. For immediate consideration, e-mail your resume in MS Word format or as a PDF to Audwin.Barnes@7-11.com or call 214-310-3416. If hired, please be prepared to begin training on Saturday or Sunday. Please send your resume and/or call to get scheduled for an interview.
The person who greets and helps customers in a 7-Eleven corporate store is the most important person in the 7-Eleven corporation. Bar none! You are the face of our company. You are 7-Eleven to our customer. That’s why we have never — and will never — consider a Sales Associate nothing more than a clerk. We rely on you to provide outstanding service; maintain a clean, customer-friendly environment; stock and merchandise products; and, naturally, operate the register. Whether your goal is to begin a fantastic full-time career or have a great part-time job, your talents will be valued and respected.
There is plenty of opportunity to grow in this position. You can complete additional training to become a Certified Sales Associate, and learn to forecast and order product using our state-of-the-art Retail Information System.
What Will You Do?
• Provide prompt, efficient and courteous customer service
• Maintain a clean, customer friendly environment in the store
• Ring customer sales on an electronic cash register
• Receive cash from customers and give correct change
• Perform all regular cleaning activities and other tasks that are included on job assignments
• Forecast, order and stock merchandise
We believe great training is the foundation for exceptional performance. Your training is specifically designed to give you the skills necessary to be successful at each level. To complete the 7-Eleven total rewards package, learning and development opportunities are available through a well-defined career path, giving you more ways to advance through the company.
Are You Ready?
The Sales Associate position requires the following:
• High school diploma or equivalent preferred
• Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively with customers and coworkers
• Desire to be part of a performance-driven team
• The Sales Associate position requires constant standing, bending and reaching. Frequent lifting of one to five pounds and occasional lifting of up to 40-50 pounds are required.