- Pitney Bowles in Melville is looking for Multiple Mailroom associates. Applicants should have 6 months of customer service and mailroom experience, with the ability to work a flexible schedule and overtime.
- Bank of America in Holbrook is looking for a Part-Time (20 Hours / week) Teller. Must have 6 months of cash handling experience and proficiency with basic computer skills.
- Miller’s Ale House is looking for Part-Time Security. Must have New York State Security License, with hours from 11am-3am.
- Fedex is looking for Service Center Support in the evenings for their West Babylon location. Duties include processing documentation, customer service, and performing other duties as necessary.
- US Bankcard Center is looking for Bilingual French/English Telemarketers in Huntington, NY. Duties include setting B2B appointments from their call center to USBC sales representatives across US and Canada.
- Cashiers are needed at the Sears in Bay Shore.
- Good Samaritan Hospital is looking for a Food Service Ambassador, who is responsible for daily meals to hospitalized patients.
- Penske is looking for night-time Hiker (Drivers) in West Babylon. CDL Class B license is required, although a Class A License is preferred.