- CVS is looking for a Pharmacy Cashier in their Islandia location. Must be able to pass a drug test and work a flexible schedule, with weekends, days, nights and afternoons required.
- Oldcastle is looking for a Daytime Glass Tempering Furnace Operator in Hauppauge. They are looking for someone with at least 2 years of experience running a glass tempering oven.
- Capital One Bank is looking for a full time Teller to work in the Bay Shore-South Shore Mall. Applicants must have a High School Diploma (Or GED, or equivalent) and at least 6 months of customer Service experience.
- Family Dollar is looking for a NY Customer Service Representative to work out of their Suffolk Avenue Location. High School Diploma or GED preferred.
- FEGS is looking for a Social Worker for the Mobile ACT Department. They are located in Central Islip. Applicants must have a Masters in Social Work as well as a valid Tri-State (New York, New Jersey, Connecticut) Drivers License.
- SolarCity is looking for a PV Installer in Hauppauge. Requirements include 1 year in roof working, GED or High School Diploma, basic knowledge of Microsoft Office, and a clean driving record.
- ABCO is looking for a Warehouse Associate to work out of their Hauppauge Warehouse. Requirements include certification with driving a forklift or Hilo, as well as an ability to lift 50+ lbs. Women and Minorities are encouraged to apply, as per the ad.