Jobs in Brentwood, NY. Don’t forget to visit our website, and see our links titled “Jobs in Brentwood”. They are automatically set to find the most recent open Full-Time positions in Brentwood. Need help creating a resume or cover letter? Or maybe you’re not sure how to apply online? Come in to the library and talk to us! / Empleos en Brentwood, NY. No te olvides de visitar nuestra página web, y ver nuestros enlaces titulado “Trabajo en Brentwood”. Ellos se ajustan automáticamente para encontrar los más recientes puestos a tiempo completo abiertos en Brentwood. ¿Necesitas ayuda para crear un currículum o carta de presentación? O tal vez usted no está seguro de cómo aplicar en línea? Ven a la biblioteca y hablar con nosotros!
- Raymour and Flanigan is hiring for a Delivery Driver / Driver’s Assistant. Must have two years of Assembly and Customer Service Experience. Must also have a Valid Drivers License. A CDL license is not necessary to apply to this position.
- Raymour and Flanigan is also hiring for a Furniture Assembly / Inspector. Must be able to inspect and assemble large volumes of furniture.
- A & M Trading Company is hiring for an Inside Sales Rep. for Automotive Parts in Commack, NY. Must have 2-5 years of sales experience, with moderate computer skills (Microsoft Office) and an ability to convey product information. Must have a High School Diploma or GED.
- Kaztronics is looking for a Clinical Packaging Warehouse Technician 1: Must be able to work in a warehouse/clean room setting to package and ship clinical supplies. This technician should have great communication skills, both written and spoken, be computer savy.
- AT&T is looking for a Bilingual English/Spanish Retail Sales Consultant in their Islandia Branch. Must be able to engage customers through product demonstration and be attentive to detail.
- Teachers Federal Credit Union is looking for a Call Center Representative Tier 1. Must be able to answer telephone requests of member accounts, Research Member Accounts and cross-sell all products and services to members.