Stop by the Brentwood Public Library on
September 28th, 3:00-5:00pm
Miller & Milone, P.C.is now hiring for:
Insurance Field Coordinator (Bilingual, Spanish/English)
- Researching and verifying patients’ residences using search engines
- Traveling to hospitals to retrieve patient documentation
- Visiting Spanish speaking patients’ homes to screen for financial eligibility and to complete Medicaid application process
- Traveling to Department of Social Services to process applicant paperwork
- Researching and resolving Medicaid-related issues
- Documenting all actions taken to communicate with patients, updating patient accounts, tracking application status, and processing weekly reporting
- Managing of 60-70 patient accounts per month
Schedule: The position is full-time (40 hours/week). Ten hours per week are in the office; remaining hours are split between calls from your home and field visits. Saturdays and some evenings included with one day off during the week.
Benefits: Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance Plans, 401(k) Savings Plan, Paid Time Off, and more.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
Call to make an appointment at (631) 273-7883, ext. 132